December 10, 2008

First post!!

Well this is my first post. I'm not sure if I'll even keep up with this blog but I'm atleast starting one. I quit taking birth control in July. Darren was in India from July 25th until September something, and was home for 2 weeks. Then flew back to India for another 6 weeks and flew home in November. So I guess we actually started TTC in November. Well I'm CD 36 now and no sign of AF!! Since July, I've started anywhere between the 3rd and 5th....well today is the 10th. I've taken probably 4 tests and all have came back negative. When I was pregnant with our son I knew I was pregnant before I was even late. Even though I had taken about 5 or 6 tests that were saying no, I knew! I guess I'll give it a few more days and test again. Today is Weds and I took a test Monday afternoon and one Tuesday morning. If AF hasn't shown her ugly face by Friday, I'm testing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment