January 30, 2009
First Appointment
Well today was my first appointment and it was normal I guess. I peed in a cup for them and they did a pap and breast exam. He also did an internal..I guess that's what it's called. I didn't have time to ask before he stuck his lubed up finger up my hoo ha. He said my cervix is closed and everything "felt" fine..Thanks doc! I gave them 4 tubes of blood. They gave me a huge packet of info, some baby magazines, prenatals, and iron pills. Also gave me some info about different classes, breastfeeding, birthing.... The hospital wants me to come pre-register and take a tour at my next appointment which is Feb 26th. I also get an ultrasound and get to hear the heartbeat at that appointment. I should be 12 weeks and a few days at that appointment but I'll find out how far along I really am..or atleast pretty close to it with the US. They do 4 week appointments until I'm 32 weeks then it's weekly. Uhm I think that's all that they went over really. Our little nugget is doing great so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY honey! I am so glad your cervix is closed =)
ReplyDeleteAre you guys going to find out what the baby is? Obviously in due time but when the time comes do you want to know?
Of course we want to know. I'd love to be surprised but I couldn't handle the suspense. Not knowing for months would kill me.
ReplyDeleteyay! im glad your appointment went good! just think, when you do find out what it is, you can start getting your nursery ready just for him/ her!
ReplyDelete