January 21, 2009
Late late late...like always
Today is the 21st and I still haven't had my period yet. Today at work Darren walks by my office holding his hands underneath his jacket (making it look like a bump) and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing at him. He thinks I'm pregnant, I don't think I am. I know I'm late but my cycles just keep getting longer and longer...last cycle was 38 or 39 days I think. Today I'm on CD42 with no sign of AF coming anytime soon. My boobs just started to hurt 2 or 3 days ago and I'm not cramping or bloated yet. I have been trying not to get my hopes up just because I'm late. I try to remind myself that my body is trying to regulate itself from coming off of BC in July..but still a tiny part of me wants to take a test tonight...can't hurt anything right? The only thing that is different for me this month from last month is my total lack of interest in sex with my hubs. Less sex equals less of a chance of getting pregnant since I'm not charting. When am I going to give in and start temping??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment