January 23, 2009
Told our families
Yesterday Darren told his dad at work (yes we all 3 work together) the whole office and plant knows and everyone is really happy for us. They all know the story about Wyatt since we moved here 2 weeks after we lost him and I was still a little crazy from going through all that we did. I stopped and told his mom on my way home yesterday and she was so happy. She's having some hard times right now and I hope this baby gives her hope to pull through. I called my dad last night and asked how my stepmom was doing and she was in her own room but she was in and out of sleep. I told my dad to tell her something for me when she woke up and he said okay sure...I said "Tell her that y'all are going to have a grandbaby!" I think I heard my dad's jaw hit the floor! He told me congrats and to take care of myself..normal parent stuff. He said he'd tell her as soon as she woke up and could understand him. I'm hoping she is able to talk today so I can call and talk about her surgery. This is part 1 of her 2 part surgery. She goes back in 3 months for the 2nd part I think. Well after all of that I called a few friends and a few other family members. I had to write my brother a myspace msg though because I have no idea who he is staying with while our parents are in Houston. We're telling the kids tonight when we pick them up and they are going to be so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment