February 23, 2009

Busy week!

This is going to be one busy but fun week! Tomorrow is Mardi Gras and we're going to the parade in Metarie. It's huge (over 300) floats and it lasts all day. We have a big group of people going to so it'll be alot of fun. After the parade we're bringing the kids home and then going to eat at PF Changs on the way home. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thursday is my first ultrasound and I get to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time also. I can't wait to hear my nuggets heartbeat and see him on the screen hopefully bouncing around so I can get some good pics!

Then next Tuesday (I know it's next week and now this week but oh well) I get to go see freakin britney spears! yay!!

So much to look forward to!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment