May 7, 2009

18 weeks 5 days



How far along? 18 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 pounds
Stretch marks? No new ones to report
Sleep: Can't get enough of it. I love my body pillow!
Best moment this week: Felt my first "outside" kick. It was real soft and low but I felt it. I can't wait for Darren to be able to feel them!
Movement: The flutters have turned to soft kicks.
Food cravings: Still chocolate milk, icees, anything spicy
Gender: Hmm I'm not leaning either way.
What I miss: Being able to roll over in bed without losing my breath
What I am looking forward to: Not baby related but I'm looking forward to memorial day weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing new
Milestones: Feeling that first soft thump with my hands =)

1 comment:

  1. April not only are you and your bump adorable but so is your little top! You are too cute for words my dear..

    ReplyDelete