

How far along? 20 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know...I'll find out today
Stretch marks? No new ones to report
Sleep: Getting hard to get comfy. I want to sleep on my back so bad.
Best moment this week: Darren felt the baby kick for the first time! It was so sweet!
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know...I'll find out today
Stretch marks? No new ones to report
Sleep: Getting hard to get comfy. I want to sleep on my back so bad.
Best moment this week: Darren felt the baby kick for the first time! It was so sweet!
Movement: Soft kicks are getting a little harder
Food cravings: Cookies and cream ice cream, anything spicy still, and salad...lots of salad
Gender: I've had alot of baby girl dreams...we'll find out soon I hope!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully finding out the gender soon
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing new
Milestones: Making 20 weeks...HALFWAY DONE!!!
Milestones: Making 20 weeks...HALFWAY DONE!!!
TOO CUTE! you look so sassy and precious! congrats on makin it to the 1/2 point!
ReplyDeleteYou are freaking ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteLook at that bump! Love it!
ReplyDelete