June 25, 2009

26 Weeks

Okay so my doctor told me to watch what I eat from now on. Apparantly I've put on too much weight. I've gained 23 pounds all together. First of all, let me tell you something, before I got pregnant I had lost alot of weight. And I mean alot! I weighed 133 when I found out I was pregnant. I haven't weighed 130 anything since JR high. I wasn't eating dinner and I was barely eating lunch. I worked way too much and when I got home from work late at night, I'd take a shower and go to bed. So of course, I'm going to lose weight. Now, I usually weigh anywhere between 145-155. I weigh 156 right now. I think I'm doing pretty good so..... Mr. Doctor you can kiss my fat ass!! I will continue to eat my oreos and milk TYVM!

How far along: 26 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Agh!!!!!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs....suck it Dr. Haile!!!!!!!!!!!

Maternity clothes? Yep and I love them. So comfy.

Stretch marks? I found new ones on my boobies but no new ones on my belly.

Sleep: Nothing to complain about here. Darren wakes me up alot telling me I'm on my back and I'll just roll over but other than that, nothing.
Best moment this week: hmm....haven't had a best moment
Movement: I feel alot more movement. It's still weird to see my belly move but I love it =)
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Food aversions: None.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not actual labor signs but I've started having Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it is getting pretty shallow.
What I miss: Alcohol...HARD LIQUOR actually
What I am looking forward to: getting the addition to our house started.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: Hitting double digits yesterday..98 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment