This post will not have a picture. I feel like total shiiiit today and I refuse to smile for a picture. I'll take a picture with the next weekly post.
I went to the doctor yesterday for my GD test. I was there for all of 2 hours. Gave 6 vials of blood. Doctor Haile measured my belly and I was measuring 29 centimeters..so I'm right on schedule with that. When I go back in 4 weeks I'll be 33 weeks and that'll be my last monthly appt. After that, I start going weekly..not ever other week, but weekly!! He wants to keep a closer (than normal) eye on things toward the end. I also start the fetal movement monitering things with my next appointment and also another ultrasound. I'd love it if Darren could go to that appointment just because it's so much going on. He hasn't made it to a single appointment yet. I doubt he'll make it to that one though because of the job their on right now. Production is expected to last until September so my apt in August I'll probably go to by myself. It's nice to hope though, right?
Okay...so onto the weekly update.
How far along: 29 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep and I love them.
Stretch marks? I *think* I found 2 new ones on the side of my belly...
Sleep: Hasn't been too good this week. I've been so sore and tired but can't sleep very well. It's hard to find a comfy position.
Best moment this week: hmm....haven't had a best moment
Movement: Most of the day now.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Food aversions: None.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not actual labor signs but I've been having Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it is getting pretty shallow.
What I miss: Liquor and sex...oh and liquored up sex! ;)
What I am looking forward to: The weekend...sleeping in
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: can't think of anything.
Mmmm liquored up sex! LOL!
ReplyDelete