I really am lucky to have such great family and friends. My best friend of 10 years (who is also babygirls godmother) has been gracious enough to host a shower in September. And my very good friends that I work with at the restaraunt have offered to host a shower at the restaraunt on August 16th. I'm very excited! I will be shopping for shower outfits soon!! Yay!!
I also need to pick out a dress to wear for our maternity shoot we're doing. I'm thinking of wearing a white maxi dress that I seen at the mall a few weekends ago and seeing if I can find a sunflower hair clip thing somewhere on the internet. Since the nursery won't be done anytime soon I'm guessing we'll do the maternity shoot at either the city park. It's really pretty and has a small man made pond with ducks. It also has the Bayou Teche flowing through the park and huge old trees, so that would probably make for some good shots.
On a seperate note, I'll be 30 weeks TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I am seriously in shock. I can't believe I'll only have 10 weeks or so left. I haven't even signed with a contractor yet...I've met with a few but I'm waiting on their drawings and quotes to choose one.
No comments:
Post a Comment