July 9, 2009

A little relief

I made an appointment to go see my chiropractor today at 2:00!! I can't wait to sit in the chair with a heating pad on my back along with those muscle twitchy pad things. Their chairs are one of the few massage chairs that I actually like. And Dr. Vidrine has magic fingers. He usually does a mini-massage before he adjusts you and it's great. I wonder how he's going to adjust me though...

Well I've got a few different contractors coming to the house over the next week or so to do estimates. I hope I find one that we like and agree on the price. I'm ready to get this started. I have put it off way too long.

Saturday me and my cousin Brittany are going to register for my shower. I think I'll even treat her to lunch somewhere yummy. I'm wanting Coyote Blues but we'll probably go to Buffalo Wild Wings because it's really cheap and I'm always up for some hot wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment