August 12, 2009

Doctor Appointment

Well yesterday was my 32 week appointment. I had an ultrasound and 30 minutes of fetal movement monitoring. The ultrasound went great. KK is weighing 4lbs 8 oz and she is HEAD DOWN! She is loaded and ready to go (well in about 7.5 weeks) She is all curled up to my right side of the belleh and during the U/S she was waving her little arms at us. She's in the 51st% of growth or something like that. She moves alot and the U/S tech had problems getting measurements for a few minutes so we just let KK move around and we watched her and laughed at her. She finally calmed down and let the Dr. do her business. She's growing right on schedule with my due date of 10/1 so lets hope it stays that way. I only gained 2 lbs since my last apt, which is good. I guess giving up my late night binge fest of oreos and milk kinda helped huh?

Sunday is my shower at the restaraunt and I'm getting very excited about it! I can't wait to see what my girls have in store for me and KK. Saturday me, Becca, and Britt are going shopping for something to wear to the shower. I don't know if I'm going to wear the same thing to both of my showers but we'll see!

I really need to post an updated pic. I've been putting it off because I was getting my hair highlighted and cut this past Saturday and I really haven't had time to stop and take a picture this week while at work. I promise I'll do that today though!!

2 comments:

  1. So her first name starts with a K too?! I am so excited to see her. Hope your showers are nice.

    ReplyDelete