September 2, 2009

36 Weeks (A day early)

I am doing this a day early because I won't be able to tomorrow. We recently just finished up a big project here at work and I'll be busy with double pipe numbers ALL freaking day tomorrow. I can't believe I am already at 36 weeks. Man...where has the time gone? Last Thursday was my 35/35 milestone. Yesterday made it exactly one month until my due date. I feel as if I have no other major milestones to look forward to now but the arrival of our little girl. I can not wait to meet her!!! I had Darren snap this picture last night after dinner. I never realized how big I was until I seen it. The view from up top looks COMPLETELY different than this.




How far along: 36 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 32 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? I haz them, yes. No new ones still but my old stretchies are stretched out again

Sleep: Pretty crappy honestly. I'm sweating the whole night, even though Darren sleeps under the comforter bc I have the ac set so low. I'm up 2 or 3 times to pee now too.
Best moment this week: My baby shower on Sunday!!!

Movement: It's gone from kicks to rolls and punches now. I wish I could see what body part is what when she's moving around in there.

Food cravings: Uhm banana nut bread. We were watching TV Monday night and I seen banana nut bread on whatever show we were watching. I started making a loaf at 9:30 at night. Yep...HAD TO HAVE IT!

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: I've been having Braxton Hicks & them suckers hurt

Belly Button in or out? I've had an outtie for a few weeks now...it keeps sticking out more and more though.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, being comfortable, wearing my cute clothes & shoes, sex, liquor.....

What I am looking forward to: Going to my shower in Denham Springs Sunday!! I can not freaking wait to see all my family and friends. I haven't seen most of them since Easter...

Milestones: Uhm well I made my 35 weeks /35 days left milestone. I have also made it to my OMG I ONLY HAVE ONE MONTH LEFT milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment