We bought KK's crib last night and a few other items we needed. We also ate Coyote Blues last night and I realized that was probably our last date their before KK comes. We'll see though...I might have to make Darren go there again one night within the next week or two.
So Darren is about to sign with a contractor. They could start on B's room this coming Monday (if the weather lets them finish up their other job this week) We're putting KK in B's old room so once they start on his room I can start packing up his stuff and cleaning the room up really good and paint it. Then we can finally start putting all of KK's stuff in her room and setting everything up. It would be so cool if B's room is built before the kids come next weekend.

Our good friend Josh bought KK her crib. He's the Godfather and claimed this as his gift to us when we told everyone we were pregnant. We're so grateful for him buying this for her. He's such a good guy and I know this is only the beginning of him spoiling her.I can't wait to set the crib up with the bedding set that came in last week. Hopefully everything is ready or almost ready for her when she arrives. I really don't mind her sleeping in her pack n play in our room for the first few weeks to be honest with you. The PNP my parents bought her has a co-sleeper attachment for it and I could set that right up next to our bed if her room isn't ready yet. Guess we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment