November 10, 2009

Back to work....

Today is my 2nd day back at work and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Yesterday morning I woke up at 6ish and started getting ready for work. Calleigh woke up around 6:30 I fed her and we were off to Maw Maw's house. I hated leaving her yesterday morning! I didn't cry but I definately felt guilty. All I could think about yesterday was going to visit her on my lunch and then getting off at 3:30 and picking her up to come home.
Today wasn't that bad. We both woke up at 5:00, I fed her and changed her then we cuddled in the bed and kinda dozed off and on until I had to get up and start getting ready. I didn't feel so guilty dropping her off this morning but she was sleeping and not wide awake like yesterday morning. She couldn't see me leaving her!!
I just got back from visiting with her over my lunch break. She was actually awake today and I got to feed her and play with her for a little while.
I know my MIL is taking good care of her and is loving on her all day and playing with her. I couldn't imagine putting my sweet baby girl in daycare and be worried about her being neglected all day. I know that's not really what goes on at daycares but I still don't want her in one. We're so lucky that Darren's mom is able to keep Calleigh for us.
While it's nice to be back at work, I'd give anything to be at home with my little girl curled up in the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment