May 6, 2010

Pageant

Well the pageant went great. It was so hot in there though! The AC had been turned off since Friday afternoon and they didn't turn it back on until Sunday morning AFTER we got there. Talk about a lot of unhappy kiddos!

Calleigh didn't place but she was in a hard group. She was in 7-12 month olds and she was the only one not walking. She was the only one under 9 or 10 months. She also slept while we were on stage! I tried everything I could to get her to wake up but no luck. Oh well I think she did great and I enjoyed myself even though I was so sweaty!

We didn't get any pictures taken for some reason. They didn't allow cameras in the building and they said they had a photog set up to take pics but I never seen her or was even told anything about where or when she'd come out. Oh well.

I'm very excited about this mothers day. I've always thought of myself as a mommy because I did have a baby even though he was stillborn. And I've been a stepmom for almost 5 years now. But this Mothers day is different. I actually have a baby here with me to celebrate it with. Darren is supposed to be off work so we might boil crawfish :)!!!!!!!!! That makes me happy. A fun relaxing day with the hubbs and our daughter. B & M are spending mothers day with their mom but B will be there with us Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment