I just wish me and my baby could get away for a few days. She always makes me feel better. It's like her smile and giggles have magical healing powers. Her sweet kisses and hugs can wash all my stress away for the time being. I'm so glad I'm off tonight. I'm in desperate need of some play time with Calleigh. Hopefully this weekend rejuvenates me because honestly I don't know how much more I can take :(
August 6, 2010
How many straws does it take to break the donkeys back?
The past few days have been really hard emotionally on me. Like stress wise I'm on a level 14. I can't even explain without making this a 1000 word entry. It's just so many little things that have been adding up and I have no body to really talk to them about. Last night I broke down and called my BFF at 10:30 before I went to a bar in my pj's to drown my sorrows. Thankfully, she stopped me. I don't think anyone wanted to see a crazy lady in her pj's. I talked to her for about an hour or so and I admit I felt relieved to talk about it but not anywhere close to feeling better. She thinks that stopping my hormone pills before I was supposed to has something to do with it but if it does it's a very small part. I have so much stuff on my plate and nobody understands. I don't even want to bore y'all with the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment