Yeah this blog is normally about Calleigh and whatever happens to be going on in my life at the moment but I'm trying a few new things out. I want to post certain things on certain days and I want to post more often. Usually I don't post because nothing new has happened but I realize that's not a good blogger. So on Friday's I'll post a list of 10 things. Could be 10 favorite things like today, 10 favorite restaurants, 10 favorite cookies, 10 favorite cities....get my drift? This may not stick but hopefully it will.
Now in no particular order...
10) Curled up on the couch with a good book
9) Riding around with my windows down and good music blaring
8) Catching up on the phone with a really good friend
7) Playing with my doggies
6) Cooking something really amazing for the first time and it coming out awesome
5) Planning surprises for my loved ones
4) Watching a good movie with a big bowl of popcorn
3) Taking a long walk around my neighborhood or the city park
2) A hershey candy bar
1) A long hot bath at the end of a stressful day
If anyone reads this thing anymore what are some of your favorite things?
No comments:
Post a Comment