Woo hoo today is FRIDAY!! Woot woot! Okay yeah that's a little too much but I'm excited that I get to sleep in tomorrow. I made $100.52 last night at work and I only had 3 tables but one left me $80 for 11 ppl! We're not doing anything special this weekend. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night. Darren is going to pick up the kids tomorrow morning while I'm sleeping in. I'll probably do some cleaning up before I go in and that'll be it. Sunday I'm wanting to go Christmas shopping but it depends on when he brings the kids home.
I feel ALOT better than I did yesterday. I was so busy at work last night I didn't realize how bad I was cramping and hurting. It wasn't until I was at home in the shower when it hit me. I had to take 1/2 a Loritab just to be able to go to sleep. I slept gooooooooood!
No comments:
Post a Comment