December 15, 2008

10 days and counting

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. I worked Friday and Saturday night and btw those two nights brought home over $200 in tips! We woke up yesterday and hung out with the kids and then eventually brought them home. We're going to start christmas shopping today after I get off work. We have a dinner date since we'll be in Lafayette and I'm hoping for some Coyote Blues fajitas...yum!!!!! Not too much to blog about today. There's 10 more days until Christmas and it really doesn't feel like it. I haven't thought about what to buy people and last year I was armed with a list of stuff when I went shopping...this year, that's not the story. Oh well..I suppose I'll be browsing the internet today looking for ideas. My dad is already bought for but we have my stepmom and younger brother, my husbands parents, sister and her kids and then my husbands children to buy for. I don't believe we're buying for eachother and instead I think we're getting a flat screen tv for our bedroom. It sure would be nice to be buying for a baby for christmas but hopefully next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment