December 17, 2008

Gumbo

I made a kick ass chicken and sausage gumbo last night! Oh my gosh it was amazing! I brought the whole pot to work today so that's what I'm eating for lunch and I'm sure a few other people will too.
Well anyway, Friday we're going to the kids' Christmas program at their school and we're going to have to get up at 5 something in the morning and leave for 6 so we can be there before 9 which is when it starts. Fun fun!
I'm going to **hopefully** finish up our Christmas shopping tonight when I get off. I was grocery shopping at Walmart last night and ended up only buying one gift. Out of that whole store, I could only find one gift for one person out of the numerous people we're buying for this year. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for tonight though..

No comments:

Post a Comment