January 27, 2009

One thing I'm already tired of...

It hasn't even been a week yet since we told everyone about me being pregnant and I'm already sick and tired of hearing "are you nervous because of what happened the last time?" I swear if one more person asks me that I will rip their throat out!! I am trying my hardest not to compare this pregnancy to the last. Every pregnancy is different and what happened with Wyatt was nothing I could of done to prevent. It's not like I could stick my hand up my vagina and untie the umbillical cord myself...come on!! People really need to think about what they are saying/asking before they open their damn mouths. Seriously...listen to how it sounds..think I really want to hear that? Okay..my rant is over...damn the hormones!

On another note...the kids were really excited when we told them. B wants a little brother. He says 2 sisters are enough!

1 comment:

  1. You know oddly enough that thought never even crossed my mind. I hope people learn to shut up. Its amazing how insensitive the world can be. I was told to not envy those who got pregnant so easily because of other things that they may have had to go through in life. WTF? You dont know me are you serious! I hope your sickness is short lived. Nausea is a pain!

    ReplyDelete