February 5, 2009

Horrible Day

Yesterday was such a horrible day! We were audited at work and we actually did good and that was a huge relief. We get to keep our ISO certification for another year. The bad thing is my purse was stolen out of my office. This shit just happened to me in October when someone busted my window out at my night job and stole my purse. Atleast this time, they didn't use my cards or anything. I turned everything off as soon as I noticed it was gone. I'm so upset. I wish they would of just stolen my wallet and not my purse. I loved my purse dearly. It was a $400 purple faux gator skin purse that my stepmom just bought me with the matching purple flat wallet. I asked for that for months before they bought it for me for Christmas. I'm so upset. The bad thing is..is they stole it out of my office while other people were upstairs. Someone had to have freakin heard the door open. I was downstairs eating lunch...if I would of just came back up here and ate instead of eating down there with the guys nobody would of stole it. Darren blamed me yesterday because he's mad bc his checkbook was in there....so freakin what...your purse wasn't stolen..your personal belongings that were in there wasn't stolen..your meds weren't stolen....I was hoping it would of been in the parking lot this morning thinking they dind't need it since there was only maybe a dollar or two in my wallet. Nothing valuable at all...they dind't even use my cards..so why keep it? Please bring it back!! I'm lost without it. so now, tomorrow on my day off, I have to go get a new license and today I'm going to the bank to unfreeze my account so I can pay my bills and get some cash out to get new meds them bastards stole from me! I can't get over it..who would steal a purse and why? And why didn't anybody see them come in here?? God I wish I wolda just ate my lunch up here instead...I'm going to pout for days over that purse!!!

1 comment: