Taste like doo doo after you heat them up in the microwave!! DH, his friend, and I went and ate at Ruby Tuesday last night. I had the salad bar and a crab cake appitizer. I couldn't stuff the crab cake down my throat last night so I figured I'd save it for lunch today...BAD IDEA! I actually feel like I'm going to throw up on my desk right now. I don't think your supposed to heat up crab in the microwave...I haven't had morning sickness yet but I think this will be the first thing I throw up...I shouldn't of ate it..I shoulda just went and picked something up in drive thru somewhere. But I was so hungry...my lunch today sucked! Tomorrows lunch will be better because I'm going to eat smothered chicken at my friends grandparents house. Hope I can make it there, eat, and be back in 30 mins!
Today is the last day of my 8th week...two months down....seven more to go!
ugh i never have liked seafood reheated... :-P
ReplyDelete