Well Friday wasn't that bad..I worked and went home..nothing big or abnormal. Saturday was a different story. I got up feeling fine, got ready for work feeling fine..got to work and BAM! I got the chills and started feeling really bad. I was supposed to close but I sweet talked another girl into switching with me so I got off before 8:30ish. I went home and took my temp..I had a fever of 100.7 so I ate dinner (yummy grilled chicken salad Darren made) and went straight to bed. I locked myself up in the room all night and most of the day Sunday because the kids were there and I didn't want to get them sick. Mostly because when they come, they're always sick and I usually catch their colds. For once, they weren't sick and I was..I didn't want them sick with whatever I had. Well Sunday while Darren was gone my fever got up to 102.5 and I almost went to the ER. I took some more tylenol and it came down. My fever stayed between 100.something-101.something for the rest of Sunday/night. Called my OB yesterday morning to let them know about my eventful weekend and he wanted me to come in ASAP.( On my info packed it says to let them know about any fever over 100 degrees) sweet nurse took my temp, asked about my symptoms, and then she let me hear the heartbeat after joking about the baby being boiled all weekend..It was such a great sound to hear! Yay for heartbeats!!
Anyway...today I feel alot better so I came to work.
Oh goodness A! I was scared there for a minute. Im glad that you are feeling better and that the baby isnt "boiling."
ReplyDelete