March 11, 2009
Warm Milk
Makes me gag thinking of it!! I want my milk ice cold...like I'll pour a glass of milk and put it in the freezer for 15-20 mins or so before I even drink it. Well last night I wanted just a few sips of milk with my thin mints. I didn't put it in the freezer..I just took a sip and I almost threw up in my mouth! It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold. It was like a temperature of tap water. Very very nasty. I am calling a repair man for the fridge today..I might even just throw the damn thing away and buy a new one. I threw up my dinner and yes this is TMI so stop reading if you have a weak stomach..but penne noodles and chicken are very hard to throw up. Okay you can start reading again...my throat hurts and I'm not hungry at all this morning. I want to eat a BLT for breakfast but it just doesn't seem like it's gona happen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I am the same way with my milk! it has to be ICE cold or else I wont drink it. Like I either drink it in a glass mug thats been in the freezer or I put ice in it! Dusty thinks Im crazy!!
ReplyDelete