How far along? 14 weeks and 4 days Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? Bought two bella bands but I think they're the wrong size. They feel too loose!
Stretch marks? No new ones to report
Maternity clothes? Bought two bella bands but I think they're the wrong size. They feel too loose!
Stretch marks? No new ones to report
Sleep: Can't seem to get enough of it. I can seriously sit still in my office chair long enough with my eyes closed and I'm out!
Best moment this week: Getting in bed before 10:30 two nights in a row!
Movement: None yet.
Best moment this week: Getting in bed before 10:30 two nights in a row!
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Ice cream, dill pickles, and cheetos
Gender: I honestly have no clue!
What I miss: Sex. Enough said!
What I am looking forward to: My 16 week ultrasound. They might be able to tell us what we're having!
Weekly Wisdom: "Sleep all you want, the baby needs it!"
Milestones: Not wanting to kick DH in the face this week!
Milestones: Not wanting to kick DH in the face this week!
Yay! A belly pic. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteOH girl, I love your belly!!!! so cute!
ReplyDelete