Well I don't have anything else better to do today so I'm posting about my next couple of days.
Tomorrow at 8:45 I have an appoitment to have an assload of blood drawn from me for different tests. Seriously...8:45? Can't wait till after lunch can ya?!
Tomorrow is also our last day at work until next Monday! Woo hoo for 3 day weekends!
Friday morning DH and I are getting up super early to go fishing with our friend J on his party barge. We both work that night so it won't be an all day thing. I plan on laying out while they fish. I'm ghostly white and need a tan!
Saturday nothing planned but working and making my super cute easter desserts for Sunday.
Sunday...I'm just hoping it doesn't rain like it's supposed to. I plan on wearing this adorable summer dress from Old Navy to show off my baby bump for the family! I can't wait to pig out on my daddy's fried fish! Oh and of course all the yummy easter candy we usually get from my parents! I can't wait for today to be over...
No comments:
Post a Comment