September 18, 2009

38 Week appointment

Yesterday was my 38 week appointment. My doctor checked me and told me that I'm not dialated but I'm even softer and the baby is pretty low in my pelvis. He said that instead of waiting until my weekly appointment next Thursday, that he wanted to see me on Tuesday instead. He asked about the contractions I've been having and then said "Yes I definately want to see you on Tuesday".........I'm wondering what he thinks is going to happen in the next few days. Darren thinks he's going to win the money pool we have going on since he betted on Weds. We'll see though.

Monday I have an appointment for an hour long maternity massage. I can not wait! I've been wanting one so bad for most of this pregnancy and I've been putting it off. I figured I should just go ahead and do it since I'm so close to the end now. The only bummer is that they don't have a bed with a hole in it for the belleh. They lay you on your side but make you comfy with pillows and such. Regardless..I can't wait to be rubbed down for a whole hour. I get one handed massages from the hubs every once in a while...this will be so much better!

Okay...on to the house. We got home yesterday and they already had the siding up, and the window in my kitchen knocked out for the door. They had a piece of plywood up though because they didn't have enough time to install the door. They said that today they would have the new kitchen door installed, his bedroom door installed, and they would be starting on insulating the bedroom. I'll take pictures this weekend and post them Monday.

Last night was my last night at Little River Inn. I made right at $50 and some change. I was sad to tell everyone bye but I know I'll end up there before the baby is born just to hang out and see everyone. I'm so damn sore this morning and I know it's because I worked until 9:30 last night. My body has been telling me for the past few weeks that I needed to quit working my 2nd job. The following 2 days after working 1 night, I will be so sore and feel like my hips are breaking and I'm very swollen for a few days after.

No comments:

Post a Comment