This first picture is one of inside his bedroom so far.
This second picture is a window in my kitchen that is going to be knocked out to make a new kitchen door.
This 3rd pciture is one of Bailey's windows.
Just a larger side shot of above picture. Ignore the party barge.
This is Bailey's second window and this is infront of the house. My front door is set to the right and about a foot or two behind that brick column.These are pictures as of yesterday (9/16/09) Today the guys are actually doing work inside of my house so that it'll tie into this new bedroom. It's looking good so far and they'll be done soon. I work tonight and not quite sure what time I'll be getting off so I may or may not have pictures to post tomorrow.
You are too cute for words. I can't wait to see then end result of the addition.
ReplyDelete