September 15, 2009

Shopping trip

Today I am going shopping for stuff for my hospital bag. I am officially freaking out. I am running out of time! I have been putting this list together for about a week or so now and I think I'm pretty well prepared without having too much. This should easily fit into our medium sized suit case and have room to bring home extra goodies. They started on our addition Monday and today they already have support columns and beams up and they should be starting on the walls sometime tomorrow I believe. Once it starts looking like something I'll snap some pics. I can't wait to get B out of his old room and into his new room so I can paint and get ready for KK.
If Darren's hunch is right, I'll be having her by next Weds. I am praying that he is wrong...I need more time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment