September 23, 2009

No progress but we have a plan...

I went to see my doctor yesterday to be checked. I have zero dialation still. My cervix is still very soft and KK is still very low. Tomorrow I'm 39 weeks. I'm due the following Thursday which is 10/1. My doctor said that at my appointment next Tuesday 9/29, if theres still no dilatation, they'll see me again the following Tuesday which will be 10/6. If I make it to 10/6 he said that we will talk about an INDUCTION date...I do not want to be induced. Let's pray that KK decides she is ready to make an apperance by then....

I know it's normal to not have any progress by 39 weeks but damnit, I thought for sure these freaking stupid contractions were doing something down there. Kinda bummed but oh well...I fully intent on enjoying my comfort food dinner tonight....white beans and sausage with cornbread. Maybe even some ben n jerry's ice cream for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment