December 1, 2009

I thought this would get easier

I knew having Calleigh here wouldn't replace my feelings for Wyatt but I thought it would atleast make it easier. And yes she has healed pieces of my heart. The pieces that yearned for a baby to love and raise, but not the pieces that are broken over losing one. Wyatt was a complete surprise but he was one of the best. What I wouldn't give to have my little boy here with his little sister. I know he's here in spirit but it's not the same. I watch Darren's son B play with Calleigh and it tugs at my heart. Wyatt would of been such a great big brother. I know he would of helped mold her into such a perfect little lady. He'll always look after her and protect her and I should be happy that she has such a great guardian angel in Heaven. But I just can't help but wonder what it would be like to watch them both playing together though. Sometimes when she's smiling and staring off into space I think that he's talking to her. Call me crazy if you want, but that's what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment