Today was Calleigh's 2 months well-baby checkup. She weighs in at a whopping 12.5 lbs and is 25 inches long. Whoa little girl..you need to slow down! At birth she weighed 7 lbs 13 oz so she has almost doubled her weight in just 2 months. She's grown 3 1/4 inches! I guess with a 6' 2" dad, and a 5' 8" mom, you have no choice but to be tall. Both her weight and her height is above average for her age but her doctor isn't worried because they balance eachother out.
She got 3 shots today and an oral med for stomach flue. One of her shots had 6 different things in it and the other 2 shots only had one in each. When they poked her with the first needle, her eyes got HUGE and she stuck that lip out and then started screaming. I felt horrible!! She was back to normal thought after some cuddling and her noonie.
I went to my doctor yesterday afternoon. I've had a 3 week long period and it's going on the 4th week now. My doctor gave me a hormone pill to take for 2 weeks and some pain meds for the killer cramps I've been having. I only had about 4 weeks of PP bleeding, then a week and a half later I started this hellacious period and it has not stopped or let up or anything. Hopefully the end is near!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment