March 10, 2010

We have teeth!

Ms. Calleigh has two pretty little white nubs on her lower gum. One is poking through more than the other one but you can deffinately see both of them. So freaking presh by the way! I'll hafta snap a pic of them and post.

Oh and gosh I'm such a bad mom. Calleigh had her 4 month checkup last Friday. She was already 5 months and 5 days but obviously her pedi's office is just that busy. Anywho...onto her stats. She is weighing in at 17.4 lbs. Her length is 27". Now see I have a problem with her weight. She kept moving on the scale and the numbers were going up and down..the nurse was impatient so she wrote down a number that it paused on and told me to pick Calleigh up. Doc said she's in the 97% for her weight and 100% for height. That basically means only 3% of girls her age are heavier than her and she's in the heaviest weight for girls her age. But my baby isn't chunky...she's just really long.

Not much else has been going on. Calleigh's Godmother and my bestie is coming to stay this weekend. I'm super duper excited about that. She has only seen Calleigh a few times and never for a long period of time. She'll be here from Friday evening to late Sunday afternoon. I can't freaking wait!! I so need some girl time.

I miss living where we used to live. Even though we've been here for 4 years now...it's still not home and I still don't have any close friends. I might have one or two hopefuls but their younger and single..still in partying mode. Oh well..hopefully I'll make some gal pals sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment