So my cousin is coming to visit this Thursday through Monday. I'm super excited about her visit. I haven't seen her since Darren and I got married and she is by far my favorite cousin.
Her visit actually snuck up on me. I knew it was coming but when we got home Sunday night from my sister-in-law's house I realized how much I have to do before she gets here and I had a mild panic attack. I started dusting yesterday but I still have ALOT to do. Like dusting ceiling fans, crown molding, floorboards, entertainment center, cleaning and organizing, my kitchen needs a deep cleaning (by the way, I HATE white cabinets!), my bathrooms need a deep cleaning as well, I need to wash and dry sheets and comforters...
Whew that just makes me exhausted looking at my list and I know there are more things I'm forgetting. I foresee dinner being something simple and easy tonight. Like something I can just pop in the oven and forget about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment