Oh dear last night was horrible! I cleaned my kitchen for 3 hours before throwing in the towel and eating dinner. I still have to clean the microwave and wipe down my fridge and stove, sweep and mop the kitchen then it's done. And the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are my new favorite cleaning toy.
Today I have to clean both bathrooms, wipe down my couch (is it possible to clean microfiber? I shall google), wash all sheets, dust living room, dining room, and dining room light, clean 4 more ceiling fans, clean Calleigh's room, and then finally clean my room. Oh dear...I feel nauseous!
Anyway...so last night after I ate dinner I was playing with Calleigh. I was holding her and had her bent over backwards and was tickling her stomach. As she was laughing I noticed that her 4 teeth nubs up top have turned into full fledged teeth! I tried my hardest to get a pic but she wouldn't let me. So my little bitty 9 1/2 month old now has 6 full fledged teeth, and 1 little bitty nub on bottom trying it's hardest to come in. She'll have a mouth full soon!
I'm trying to think of a way to ween her off the bottle. So far, we've tried 3 different sippy cups and she hasn't liked any of them. She'll drink a little but she still prefers to drink out of a normal cup! Ugh...this bottle battle is going to be horrible. I believe once I find a sippy she likes, she'll give up her day time bottles. But her night time bottle is a whole different ball park! She NEEDS it to go to sleep. AND YES I KNOW TO WAIT TILL SHE'S A YEAR OLD TO TAKE THE BOTTLE FROM HER but with only 2 months left (aaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!) it's better to start trying sippy cups now than wait till later!
No comments:
Post a Comment