August 30, 2010

11 MONTHS!!

Calleigh made 11 months Saturday! She's such a big girl! She also decided to take 8 steps Saturday morning. Since then she's taken a few steps here and there. I love this stage she's at. She's fun and she's learning new stuff every day. Like yesterday she pushed her diaper box up to the front door, stood on the box, and reached for the door knob. Then she got down all by herself and pushed her diaper box around the house. Me and my husband sat on the couch laughing at her for hours yesterday while she played with her toys and that danged box. She even took her own diaper off yesterday! I came out the kitchen to see her naked butt crawling down the hall! I couldn't believe she learned how to do it.
I made her tutu yesterday! It is darling! I don't think I want to post a picture just yet. I want the picture I post to be the professional photo from her one year old photo shoot. I think I'm going Wednesday to do it. Either at Sears or JCPenney. I would love to do it with an actual photographer but the girls out here that I've talked to are super expensive. Today is too late to make an appointment and tomorrow I'm having a root canal. I work Thursday and I don't want to wait until Friday to do it. So hopefully Weds will work out. I'm getting really excited about her party!  

No comments:

Post a Comment