August 25, 2010

First Birthday Preparations

K so I told ya that I'm doing a ladybug theme right? So I'm going to share some stuff I've been ooogling over.
I plan on making a tutu. I'm just hoping that by the day comes around she can walk so she'll be able to wear it. I'm definitely making it because I will use it for her first year photo. This photo will be on her invite too. So her first year photo will be a few weeks before she's actually one, but that's fine with me. Of course, the tutu will be red and black. Not yellow!
And this darling party hat! I lurve it. I believe it'll be easy to make too. I'll just cover a normal party hat with red cloth, add black dots, some frufru stuff on bottom and top and call it a day! Easy peasy. Hopefully these are simple projects I can start working on now. I just need to get supplies.

I want to do something similar to this cake. Not an exact replica but something similar. I'm actually going to meet with a local baker today to talk about this.








  Or maybe even something like this. Obviously they look similar but the dots are different on the cakes. Yes that's a difference! Ohhh I love cake and I can't wait to see what we come up with.







Okay ignore all of the picture but the pom-pom things hanging! I will make some of these. I will..I will..I will...Okay well maybe I might enlist the help of a crafty friend but how hard can this be?

No comments:

Post a Comment