September 21, 2010

1 week left

Next Tuesday my daughter will be a year old. Yes you heard that right. Next week...1 year old! I'm feeling the anxiety coming. I'm feeling the tears coming. I'm feeling the nerves coming. I guess it's a good thing that her birthday party is this weekend so that when next Tuesday comes I'll feel like I have some practice in accepting that my little bitty babe isn't so little bitty anymore.

Her party is this Saturday. I'm super duper excited about it. I have been looking forward to this and planning this for a long time. I was supposed to go shopping Sunday but part of my life was taken and I had a day of insanity. I allowed myself that one day and I'm trying to focus on Calleigh to help me get through the miserableness I'm feeling right now. So Sunday's shopping trip didn't happen. It didn't happen last night because of the Saints game (which they won! SQUEEEEEE!!!) So today is a good day to get everything off the huge list done.

I have 2 party stores to go to in Lafayette if I can't get everything at one. I'm praying that babies r us has a birthday girl shirt. I'm praying that Academy or Target still has umbrellas and outdoor chairs so I can get my patio looking good. And I'm praying that I can get everything in one day....without having a breakdown in a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment