Okay I'm expecting 30-40 people. Not including all the neighborhood kiddos that are bound to show up to play on our half jump half slide. Yep you heard that. I went all out. I got a half jump half slide and we're keeping it over night. So after the kids are sleeping it's grown up play time :) hehehe
Anyway...since we're expecting so many people I want to keep the food simple. Food and drinks can get expensive. That's why I'm taking my happy little butt to Sam's club today and buying hot dogs, sausage, hot dog buns, and cokes/water/juices. I'm sure buying the chips and candy at walmart will be fine. I am wanting to have some candy set out but we'll see if I actually go there. I have my candy buffet jars from our wedding and I'm thinking about being brave and trying to get the kids even more loaded up on sugar than they need to be lol
I want to make a velveeta rotel dip and have that and salsa set out with tortilla chips. Then have either plain or bbq chips set out too. I wanted to make these cute little marshmellow pops I seen floating around on the interwebs but I don't think I'm going to go there. I don't think I'll have the time or the patience. The few times I've tried to use melted chocolate it didn't really work.
K so today I need to buy food, drinks, decorations, outdoor stuff, presents....anything else? agh!
No comments:
Post a Comment