My sweet little tater tot is a year old! It seems so surreal. This past year has had it's ups and downs, sad moments, happy moments, good tears, & bad tears. I know this is just the beginning too. I look at my toddler in amazement. She's so smart and she's constantly learning new things. She's beginning to get more and more independent and it's great. I am so proud of everything she has accomplished so far. She's learned to hold her own bottle, feed herself, roll over, crawl, walk, she knows that a shirt goes on her head, she knows that a phone goes to her ear, she knows that shoes go on her feet, she knows who mama and dada is, she knows what kind of food she likes and what she doesn't like....This list could go on and on.
In the past year she has stolen so many of our hearts. Family, friends, and co-workers. She was surrounded by so many great people at her birthday party. It was a huge success. It rained for about 30 minutes in the beginning of the party, but the sun soon came out and we enjoyed the day. I am so grateful to have so many loving people in her life.
This post could get really sappy and I could show you all how emotional I am but I'm not. Today has been a great day and I can't wait to get off work so I can take my little girl home and play with her. I'm making her a yummy dinner and then some yummy cupcakes. I really hope my little girl enjoys her day today.
She's amazed me so much in the past year and I know that the years to come are only going to get better and harder all at the same time. But this is something I am so very happy to get to experience with her. She makes me feel whole and is the best thing to ever happen to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment