September 17, 2010

This week has been a long week. I've been sick as a dog and working both jobs. The only good thing about working both jobs is that I'm keeping my sick germs away from Calleigh. There are many downfalls to this though. I'm not sleeping well, I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm a total cranky b*tch when I don't get to sleep. I need some rest and I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning! And it's taking me even longer than normal to get over this cold because I'm not getting enough rest. I feel dizzy and nauseous and I'm afraid to eat. I HATE being sick.

To not make this post sound like I'm a total Debbie Downer today I shall post about my favorite kinds of candy

Laffy Taffy
Snickers
Milky Way
Starburst
Skittles
M&M
3 Musketeers
Runts
Tootsie Rolls
Reese's (have to be out freezer or fridge)

Halloween is coming. Are you going to give out candy or go trick or treating? What are your favorite kinds of candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment